A world of goodness
I listened to a fantastic podcast the other day.
This podcast was soul-rejuvenating.
It reminded me that there is so much good in the world.
You see, the world just keeps getting better. It always has and always will. You just have to look for it.
Here are some ways I have seen the goodness in the world:
• You don't have to get out of your car to get groceries. They can be delivered to your house, or you can pull into the parking lot and someone brings them to you car.
• Communication is instant and nowhere is out of reach. I talk a dear friend who is in Dubai every week. That is basically on the other side of the planet. Thank you internet, zoom and technology for giving me that gift.
• Nearly every grocery store and restaurant has gluten free and other dietary options. And hello gluten free Oreos!! (that actually taste like Oreos)
• There are SO many amazing podcasts that can teach me while I multi-task!
• We know more about the human body and how it works. When my son had hip pain, we found a great chiropractor to help him continue his active lifestyle.
• Anything I need to know is a Google search or YouTube video away. No need to hang onto appliance and toy manuals, they are all online!
• I know where my teenagers are at any given time because their phones tell me (and they also know when I tell them I'm not home because I don't want to pick them up….but I actually am - whoops).
I could keep going, but I would challenge you to do this same thing. Start looking for all the ways our world is good. Share with me by replying here, or DM me over in Instagram.
Let's all be the lookout for goodness, and creating it ourselves!